More About ERRANTMAGPIE
Recipes I've Shared:
Very tasty granola; not as "clumpy" as some recipes, though.
From Healthy Bread in 5 Minutes a Day
Creamy, spicy, and sweet! Makes 7 cups, which my husband and I split into four servings, to eat with bread for dinners.
These steel-cut oats are tasty and rich, with generous serving sizes. They're also a ridiculously easy way to have breakfasts done for the week. They reheat really well.
This is a pretty basic tuna salad, good for 3-5 lunches, depending how much you like to have in your sandwich. If you stretch it to 4, enter that you had ".75 servings" in the Nutrition Tracker. Stretching it to 5? Enter ".6 servings."
With whole wheat pasta, low fat ricotta, spinach, and broccoli, this ends up being a pretty great meal.
My family has a macaroni and cheese recipe that, for some reason, they really want to keep a secret. This version, with its whole wheat pasta and skim milk, isn't precisely what the rest of the family makes, so I don't think they'll kill me for sharing it. It's a hit at parties!
Not the lowest-cal trail mix out there, but definitely my favorite. And fairly healthy, as they go! As I said to my husband, "It's like I took a whole bunch of things I love and threw them together!" Just like that, actually.
These are some tasty low-calorie muffins, made with fresh strawberries.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Impossible Pumpkin pie
- Salmon Cakes
- Momritz 1.5 pound 100% Whole Wheat Bread (bread machine)
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- Peanut and Sesame Noodles
- Vegan Choco-Peanutbutter Banana Pops
- Basic Crock Pot Steel Cut Oats
- Low Cholesterol Scalloped Potatoes
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Whole Wheat Pasta with Sesame Peanut Sauce
- Spinach and feta stuffed chicken breast
- Low fat Banana Bread
- Coach Nicole's Chewy Oat & Nut Granola Bars
- World's Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip