More About CORTNEY-LEE
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
no sugar added
Raisins are optional but I have included them in the nutrition info.
This is like the salad my grandmother used to make. I subbed non-fat Greek Yogurt, for the full fat mayo she used.
My mom used to make this for us when we were on the Weight Watchers Exchange plan in the early 90's
My grandmother's recipe. This is not meant to be a low calorie or even healthy dish. My grandmother makes it every holiday and has been making it for as long as I can remember.
low calorie, low fat pumpkin pie filling
these are 2oz portions for people who have had WLS
my varation of the Skinny Soup from the "cabbage soup diet" from way back when
This is great Pittsburgh style Ham BBQ -
serve with fresh rolls
(not uncluded in calorie count)
These are not the healthiest thing in the world, but I wanted to know how many calories my meatballs have. I also wanted an easy way to add them to my tracker, when I make them twice a year
this is for the cheese only version
Added toppings will alter the calorie content.
This is a great put together lunch for work! You can add or delete ingredients according to tastes
Recipes I've Rated:
- Apple-Cinnamon Slow Cooker Oatmeal
- Single Serving Chocolate Brownie
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Five-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- Cheeseburger Soup
- Pineapple Angelfood cake
- The Laughing Cow Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Cucumber Salad in Vinegar with Onion
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Pumpkin Dip
- World's Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Low-Carb Zucchini Ribbon 'Pasta'
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Summer No-Cook Oatmeal
- Roasted Parmesan Potatoes
- Cheesy Salsa Dog
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Peanut Butter Banana Cream of Wheat
- Low Fat Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie
- Cool Veggie Pizza