More About JENNYGIFFORD
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A nice way to create a tasty salad and a break from the dull boring spinach and lettuce versions
These are great for snacking. There is a earthy, nutty flavor that tastes like potato chips, only better!
Make the slaw overnight and let it mingle.
I modified this recipe that I found in Taste of Home Magazine.
A perfect dish in the crock pot!
A healthy twist on your typical pizza with hummus, olives, and feta!
This is just like the egg drop soup you get in restaurants, only with low sodium or in my case, homemade chicken stock, its way low sodium, but big on taste!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Green Beans with Balsamic Onions and Almonds
- Classic Grilled Salmon Burgers with Sesame Ginger Slaw from Gorton'sŪ
- Citrus Cheesecake
- Garden Harvest Vegetable Soup
- Roasted Beet Salad
- Spice Cookies
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Muffaletta Sandwich New Orleans Style
- Creamy Shrimp and Cheese Tortellini
- Polish Rye Bread
- Good Eats Hot Cocoa (minus cayenne pepper)
- Broccoli & Chedder Soup
- twice baked sweet potato
- Superbowl Chilli
- Rustic Italian Tortellini Soup
- African Sweet Potato Soup