More About LOUVRELOVER
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a mild chili; I have added hot sauce to give it a little bit of spice.
This has a lot of ingredients, but it's very easy to make and worth the time! If it comes out thick, either serve it over rice or add a little more chicken broth or water.
This can also be made with vegetarian sausage and egg substitute, which will lower the calories and fat.
I love the fast food breakfast sandwiches. I have created my own, much lower fat, healthier version. Very easy, but very yummy!
I got this recipe from the Good Morning America website, but I adapted it a bit so it was a little healthier...
Recipes I've Rated:
- Slow Cooker Pork with Greens and Beans
- Heartsmart Bisquick Waffles
- Vanilla Flavoring
- Mom's Meatloaf
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- caramel glazed carrots
- Skillet Lasagna
- Topless Chicken Pot Pie
- Cranberry-Almond Oatmeal Cookies
- Caramalized Brussel Sprouts
- Pong Pong Pork Chops
- BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN BREAST
- Baked Chicken Leg Quarters w/Roasted Potatoes
- Lemon Blueberry Drop Scones