More About GONEWLIFE
Recipes I've Shared:
These burgers are delicious on bbq, or also I've made them in a grill pan on the stove and also delicious.
Makes 4 burgers and nutritional content includes 4 regular burger buns, but I sometimes use thin buns to reduce calories.
Very nice crispy fish without any frying. Nuts give it a rich taste.
Really nice for summer meal or side dish.
Recipes I've Rated:
- West African Chicken and Peanut Stew
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Maine "lobster" rolls
- Guilt Free Chocolate Cake
- Turkey Gumbo Soup
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Impossibly Easy Chicken Taco Pie
- Blueberry bunt cake
- Greek Turkey Burger
- Beef Tenderloin
- Crock Pot Roast w/ Gravy
- Pasta with Prosciutto and Peas
- Garlic Lime Chicken
- Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings
- Nancy's Tilapia (or Chicken or Veal) Piccata
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Creamy Chicken and Spinach Bake
- Coach Nicole's Yummy Hummus
- Monkey Bars
- Cherry Dump Cake