More About STILLOUT2LUNCH
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Middle Eastern dish. Added red pepper flakes will give this dish a nice kick.
Healthy and delicious without all the sodium.
A new tasty way to make chicken!! I cannot express to you how delicious this recipe is, simple and quick as well. As an option you can serve over rice or pasta. I prefer it this way with a nice salad.
Delightful dish. Topping good with chicken, pork or turkey.
While it's baking whip up the topping and add the last 10 min.
Your whole family will love it.
Colorful kebabs with Greek flavors. Easy to fix and delicious to eat. Serve on pita or with a greek salad.
Healthy alternative to my favorite fried southern dish, fried okra.
It's really good too. This particular breading means giving you 7.8g fiber and 6.8g protein with each of your 106 calories per serving.
Full of fiber and protein. Very filling, only need a couple to start your day.
Delicious side that's got that good old Southern feel and taste without being over the top on fats and calories.
A delicious high protein alternative for breakfast that is fast and tasty for whole family.
When you buy the pkg of 15 bean soup throw out the "seasoning packet". Lots and lots of sodium. Add your own spices and save yourself all that extra sodium.
This is such a healthy refreshing salad. The nuts are what make it extra special. Only prep is to cut pepper and quarter mushrooms. Easy and fast.
Keep this on had in my freezer in 1 and 1.5 cup sizes so I always have some when I need it. Even the low sodium stocks have too much sodium for me.
Saute vegetables in 1 tsp olive oil except for spinach. Add stock, lentils and barley and seasonings. Bring to a boil and then reduce to simmer for 45 min to 1 hour until lentils are tender. Tear or coarsely chop fresh spinach and stir into soup. Let stand for approximately 5 min until greens are wilted. I have also added fresh lemon juice to my bowl when I get ready to eat.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Vegetable and Fruit Stuffing
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Perfect Pasta Primavera
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- North Carolina Pulled Pork
- Curry Lentil Soup
- Herbed Bulgur and Lentil Salad
- Tzatziki Dressing
- Salmon with Summer Tomato Salsa
- Cauliflower "Mashed Potatoes"
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- healthy homemade marinara sauce
- Spicy Turkey Meatloaf with Veggies
- Curry Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Southwestern Chicken Soup
- Peppery Pasta with Arugula and Shrimp
- Slow Cooker Marinara Chicken and Vegetables
- Bruschetta-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Soup/Stew-Sherri's lamb stew (slowcooker)
- Rhubarb Muffins with Applesauce
- Chicken Stroganoff
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Watercress & Almond Salad with Roasted Almond Dressing
- Whole Wheat Cinnamon Pancakes
- Low Fat Rhubarb Blueberry Muffins