More About BABYSTEPS84
Recipes I've Shared:
I was looking for something that wasn't power bars, smoothies, nuts, or an actual meal for a healthy, protein packed, tasty snack.
This is simple, but it paired well with lettuce. I'm excited about the possibilities.
Cooking time is shorter if you get the ingredients already prepared. Cooking time includes the time used to cook the beans.
I don't know where my friend got this recipe, but she shared it with me and it is amazing.
You can cook this anywhere from 1-5 hours.
I bought Philadelphia Cooking Creme: Santa Fe Blend on a recommendation from a friend. I found that all the recipes that come with it involve tortillas, and I wanted a pasta dish. I had limited items in my pantry, so I used what I had and made a tasty dinner. This has a LOT of possibilities. I'm going to use some Ro-Tel tomatoes next time, possibly throw in more peppers. What I have here is a good base, but your imagination can take you a lot of places with this. Hope you enjoy!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Roasted Beet Salad
- Asian Chicken Salad
- Roast Beef Leftover Asian stir-fry
- Crockpot Beef roast with Cranberry and Red wine reduction
- Crockpot Black Bean Soup
- Beth's Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Crockpot Smothered Pork Chops
- HealthierLynn's Crockpot Orange Chicken
- Crockpot Southwestern Chicken
- Honey Mustard Roasted Chicken
- BBQ Pork Chop Skillet
- Spicy Chicken Peanut Pasta (Sauce)