More About PATPENDING
Recipes I've Shared:
An abundance of tomatoes and peppers from the garden and boneless pork loin on sale at Kroger inspired this soup. I wanted to make Pueblo Green Chile Stew, but had no green chiles in the pantry. So the hominy made it posole!
While searching for a ranch dressing recipe without mayonnaise, I found this recipe on allrecipes.com, but modified it a bit. I increased the flavorings, and used full fat sour cream from grass-fed cows. The optional ingredients were not in the allrecipes version.
These hold together nicely and aren't too dry. We like them plain or topped with good spaghetti sauce and a sprinkle of parmesan.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Pseudo-Sophisticated French Lentil Soup
- TAMALE CORN PIE
- Old-Fashioned Bean with Ham Soup
- Cauliflower Salad that Tastes Like potato Salad
- Steve Reynolds' Scratch Cornbread
- Grandma's Potato Salad
- Zucchini Pie
- Seasoned Salmon and Potato Patties
- Vegetable Tian
- Hearty Beef & Vegetable Stew
- Mushroom and Onion Rice Pilaf
- Low Carb Meatloaf
- Okra & Tomatoes
- Soup; Broccoli & Cauliflower
- Vegetarian Gumbo
- Vegetable Rice Pilaf