More About GALSMILEY7
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This was suggested by my Tupperware person. It was quick, easy and my family enjoyed it.
I can't remember where I got this recipe, but it said that this is the soup they serve in the US Senate cafeteria every day. We love this soup with a grilled cheese or homemade bread or baked rolls.
From Food.com (byZula) with my alteration.....1/2 milk and 1/2 flavored liquid coffee creamer. Use different flavors....pumpkin, caramel macchiato, peppermint, Heath, etc. It makes for yummy variety.
A meatless combination I made up.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Baked Chicken with Garlic and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- Quinoa-Banana Muffins
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Garlic & Mushroom Pork Loin Chops
- Vegetarian Black Bean Tacos
- Homemade Fruit & Nut Granola Bars
- Coach Nicole's Chewy Oat & Nut Granola Bars
- Jill's Polynesian Pork Chops
- Caramalized Brussel Sprouts
- Brown Buttered Sugar Snap Peas
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Sauted Sugar snap peas
- Mom's Homemade Sloppy Joe's
- Easy Poached Eggs and Pasta
- Fried Apples and Cinnamon
- Sauteed Garlicky Mushrooms
- Carrot Pumpkin Bars
- No-Cream Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Chocolate and Peanut butter smores
- Cherry Bread
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Single Serving Chocolate Brownie
- Berry Warm Quinoa
- Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
- Fresh Spinach Pesto
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Green Mango Smoothie
- Alaskan Salmon patties made by an alaskan woman!