More About MCTURANDOT
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Boil the turkey breast (you could roast it, the measurements are the cooked weight).
Drain the tuna and mix with other ingredients in food processor. You can save some extra capera and basil leaves for decoration (not included in calorie count).
Slice the turkey thinly and spread mixture over. Garnish and chill several hours. Enjoy!A great summer dish!
mix and refrigerate
A ligh stuffed potatot
Typical cookies from Burano island in Venice, Italy
adding some protein powder ups the protein component in these delicious muffins
Put the cooked chicken in food processor and pulse til finely chopped
Grate the zucchini and onion into the chicken mixture, and add the Kamut bread crumbs (soft) which are torn into small pieces.
Combine the chicken broth with the mayo and add to chicken mix. Add the parmesan cheese, salt, sun dried tomatoes (cut into small pieces).
Roll the 15 oblong shaped croquettes in the dried bread crumbs
Bake at 200 celsius for 20-25 minutes, on a baking sheet with parchement paper, til croquettes are brown on bottom.
Taken from Fit for Life series.
I played around with other recipes, also added a spoon-tip of hot chili paste and juice from lemon to get right consistency. One could add golden raisins or nuts, not included in calorie count.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
- 15-Minute Asian Beef Soup
- Onion and Wild Garlic Quiche with Parmesan in a Couscous Crust
- Authentic Ukrainian Borscht
- Bean & Corn Tortilla Lasagna with Avocado
- Rosmary Bean Soup with Pasta
- Baked tofu with Korean red pepper sauce
- Chickpea, Kale & Butternut Squash Curry Soup
- Veggie Pizza on Whole-Wheat Crust with Feta and Mozzarella Cheeses
- White Chicken Chili
- September Pumpkin Soup
- Whole Wheat Cinnamon Pancakes
- Summer Ratatouille
- Easy Poached Eggs and Pasta
- Polenta "Pizza" w Spinach and Mozzarella
- Sweet potato, carrot, apple and lentil soup
- Baked Chicken with Garlic and Sun Dried Tomatoes