More About MOMKAT4310
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Summer pasta salad that is more veggies than pasta. Very colorful and dressing can be changed up for different flavors. The Marzetti Sweet Vadalia Onion Dressing is no low fat, but tastes wonderful. Not strong of onion. This would be much lower in calorie if made with a light version of any commercial dressing. I do not recommend fat free, as they do not stick to the veggies and pasta as well.
Three small frozen banana, broken into chunks before freezing.
Three cups of sliced frozen unsweetened peaches broken apart if they have frozen together.
Place these two ingredients in Cuisinart or very strong blender. Pulse until mostly smooth mush forms.
Add 1-1/2 cups of plain fat free yogurt, 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract, and 1/2 tsp of powdered ginger spice.
Pulse until uniform color. This made 7 cups or 14 1/2 cup servings. I froze 10 - 1/2 cup freezer pops, and 2 -- 8 oz Ball Freezer containers. Each half cup was 51.4 calories, and the one cup containers were 102.8 calories. A real bargain, and very healthy.
We love eating Chinese style dinners, but going out to a Chinese Restaurant gets us too much sodium and MSG. So we got creative. With lots of vegetables, reduced sodium sauces, and shrimp, we created a terrific low fat, high fiber dinner that was easy to make and easy to eat.
This is a slimmed down, reduced sodium version of traditional ham and bean soup.
I created this recipe for the Take Back the Value Meal Day in 2011. Idea was to create recipes for under $5 per serving.
More nutritious than a cookie for about the same amount of calories. Great for school lunchboxes and after workout snack.
Quick and easy, pizza for one with lots of veggies. YOu could add other fresh veggies of your choice, such as thin sliced green onions or scallions, thin sliced ripe tomatoes in place of sauce, added herbs. I left off black olives due to sodium.
Lite, Fresh and Crunchy. Made this for a church social dinner in late June. It made about 13 cups, so each serving was about 1-1/3 cup. I did not actually use lasagna noodles but I could not find dry tri-color pasta as a listed ingredient. It was well received by adults and children alike.
Quick warm one dish meal. It is economical, satisfying, and attractive. Including salmon in your meals regularly gives a boost to Omega-3 fatty acids,
Recipes I've Rated:
- Healthy Veggie Pizza on Flourless Cauliflower Crust
- Veggie Pizza on Whole-Wheat Crust with Feta and Mozzarella Cheeses
- Frosted Lofthouse-Style Sugar Cookies
- Leprechaun Bundt Cake
- Homemade Applesauce
- Healthy Egg Nog
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- Slow Cooker Rice
- Tangy Summer Slaw
- Quick & Easy Chicken Tostadas
- Honey Chicken Kabobs
- Mini Strawberry-Peach Freezer Pops
- Inside Out Burgers
- Deviled Eggs
- Better-than-Takeout Chicken Fried Rice
- Tangy, Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Easy Steamed Fish Packets
- Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken
- Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes
- Spinach-Berry Salad
- Peppermint-Dark Chocolate Slice and Bake Cookies
- Yogurt Jello
- Frozen Berries and Cream
- Savory Greek Beans (Fasolia Gigantes)
- Carrot Pumpkin Bars
- Slimmer Sausage and Peppers
- Panzanella (Bread and Tomato Salad)
- Shrimp Salad with Great Green Dressing
- Pumpkin Chia Seed Muffins
- Crunchwrap Super-Supreme: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Finalist
- Reduced Sodium Vegetarian Vegetable Soup
- Garden Potato Salad
- Garlic-Herb Potato Packs
- Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers
- Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Biscuits
- Black Bean Hummus
- Kashi Oatmeal Breakfast Bar
- HeALTHY BREAKFAST BAR
- Eat Clean Breakfast Burritos
- Kitchen Basics: Vegetable Stock
- Boneless Sweet BBQ Wings: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Finalist
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Flaxseed & Steel Protein Muffins
- Roasted Vegetable Soup
- Raisin Honey Oat Bar Cookies
- Slowcooker cabbage lentil vegetable soup
- Five Minute Ice Cream
- ICE CREAM
- Blueberry "Mock" Ice Cream
- Banana Pecan Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Mock Ice cream Bars
- Clean Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- Easy Bean Tostadas
- Coach Nicole's Yummy Hummus
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Curried Carrot Soup by FANNETASTIC FOOD
- Zesty Orange-Cranberry Sauce (Relish)
- Portabella Mushroom Bake
- Homemade Ricotta Cheese
- To Die For Crockpot Roast
- Seasoned Round Eye Steak
- Slow Cooker Marinara Chicken and Vegetables
- Pumpkin Dip
- Dee Shortbread cookies
- Vegetable and Fruit Stuffing
- Rainbow Jello
- Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- Healthy Deviled Eggs from FANNETASTIC FOOD
- Whole Wheat Waffles