More About -THINQ-
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This original recipe came from Inger, but i added pork roast and tweaked it for my slow cooker. YUM.
i added some healthfully made smashed potatoes, and it makes SUCH a great winter meal !!
Check out how many great nutritional values come up in the nutrition info on this dish; much more than just calories versus fat versus protien!
This scone still carries similar nutritional 'info' to the traditional scottish oat scone made with canola oil, sugar, and all white flour. But the changes to coconut oil, stevia, and all whole wheat pastry flour hopefully add Better nutrition in ways we won't see on a typical label.
The whole wheat pastry flour and the oats will also help someone struggling with blood sugar levels by making this recipe less of a simple carb one, i hope!
i LOVE that it's yummy AND only 320cals that gives me 32g protein!
(not included in prep time; i had these ahead)
prep the fire-roasted toms and roasted garlic ahead; this can be just roasted together in an oven, but to get the fire-roasted flavor you'll have to grill or broil the toms first
A tasty once-in-a-while dinner for occasional enjoyment of extra fat, salt, and spices.
These not-too-sweet oatmeal cookies are given some extra crunch by the addition of grapenuts cereal. Adding the craisins and cinnamon add some sweetness, but also some tartness to complement the nutty flavor.
Just 153 cals, 5 fats, 32 carbs and 2 protein for two cookies make for a nice small snack, crunchy and chewy at the same time.
We LOVE this oatmeal on cold mornings! It has a not so sweet yumminess, and feels very good on an early am tummy! This one does NOT use syrup.
Yep, it has 370 calories, but also 10g protein, and while it does have 59g carbs, it has no trans fats and over 7g of fiber. This can be good for someone who doesn't use processed white or raw Sugar. This version is without the syrup, & adding another fruit instead of the sugar, mashed banana. Hope you like it!
We LOVE this oatmeal on cold mornings! It has a nom-nom yumminess, and feels very good on an early am tummy!
Yep, it has over 400 calories, (you can SAVE calories by using craisins INSTEAD of the raisins!) but also more than 10g protein, and while it does have 75g carbs, it has no trans fats and nearly 7g of fiber. This may be good for someone who doesn't use processed white or raw Sugar, but it Does! have lots of 'sugars', from the fruit and from the syrup. Try it without the syrup, or even more cinnamon & adding another fruit instead of the sugar, like mashed banana. Hope you like it!
If you want a strictly vegetarian meal, use veggie broth instead of the chicken broth. The nutritional values are calculated with chicken stock.
This is taken from RR's 30-minutes meals, but if you can do it in 30 minutes you're a chef with the ingredients already prepped and two ovens. Sorry, Rache!
We also increased the garlic by 2x, and did Not add salt & pepper to the mushrooms after they came out of the oven. We also did Not add more salt to the potatoes after they were cooked.
A meal serving includes 4.25 oz Kale/Mushroom mix, over 7.5 oz Sweet Potato mix. Cut this in half for side dish servings.
mix it up! in your blender. makes a great base smoothie to add to!
Modified from Leslie Cerier's 'Going Wild in the Kitchen', 2005; Square One publishers.
"Pureeing makes this soup creamy without dairy or soy milk."
These ingredients make a very thick smoothie; if you want less thickness, add some nonfat milk (not added into nutritional info) or leave out one small banana. 221cals/13g protein as is
We usually add Anaheim peppers, whole, to the crockpot. You can chop them also, to release the sweet heat earlier in the cooking. Top with grated Seriously Sharp cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream (neither in nutritional info; I like to eat it 'plain').
This is a high-calorie, high-fat, high-sat. fat, high sodium treat. We eat it once or twice a season, and make sure we're eating lightly and drinking Lots! of water the same day. This won't fill you up physically, but the flavors are pretty special. I add some procuitto and three or four anchovy fillets, (not added into the nutritional info) but be sure to find the ones without added salt or you won't even taste the anchovy flavor.
Speaking of salt, if you need to watch your salt, Don't! eat this at all; the ingredients are almost all processed and loaded with salt.
This recipe can be split into 6 servings for an entree, or 8 to 10 for a side dish.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Reboot of Lizzy Keema Nom Nom
- Pecan coffee cake
- PALEO Chicken with Olives & Tomatoes
- Sausage and Kale Soup -- Paleo/ LC
- World's Best Paleo Pancakes -- Low Carb, Gluten Free
- Golden flax tortillas - Paleo/ GF/ Low Carb
- Peanut Butter And Banana Pancakes
- THE BEST EVER Chickpea Salad
- Crispy Faux-Fried Mexican Chicken
- Arugula + Mozzarella Salad With Eggplant Caponata
- Easy Watermelon & Feta Salad
- Southwestern Chicken Soup
- Quinoa-Sweet Potato Casserole
- Chicken Salad - Marilyn's Favorite
- Greek-Spiced Baked Shrimp
- Banana Oatmeal Scones
- Scones - Oatmeal Blueberry
- Oatmeal Scones
- Oatmeal Currant Scones
- Spicy Sliders
- Dreena Burton's Super Charge Me cookies
- High Fiber Brownies
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- Black Beans and Brown Rice
- Easy Vegetable Enchiladas
- choc chip cookies!
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Cinnamon Raisin Almond Balls
- Cranberry-Orange Creme Brulee
- World's Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Lizzy Party Meatballs
- Banana-Blueberry-Spinach Smoothie
- Cornell bread
- Crockpot Corned Beef and Vegetables
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- 2-Bean Sweet Potato Chili
- Baked Chicken Tortillas
- oven baked chicken quesadilla
- White Chili
- Roasted Beet Salad
- Red Velvet Beet Cake
- Beet Brownies
- Vidalia Onion and Beet Salad
- Beet Surprise
- Raw Vegan Beet & Carrot Salad
- Indian-Spiced Eggplant & cauliflower stew
- Morrocan Eggplant Stew
- Chicken and Creamy Curry Wrap
- Lizzy Summer Tortellini Salad (Wegmans)
- Tofu with Thai Curry
- Thai Mango Salad
- Fried Zucchini
- Lizzy Tofu Alfredo Sauce
- Lime-Cilantro Black Bean soup
- Skinny Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
- Lizzy Macaroni Salad
- Lizzy Strawberries and Sugar
- Banana Nut Granola
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Lizzy Bisquick original shortcake only
- MarkNJayde's Eclair Cake
- Crockpot Pulled Pork
- WW Macaroni Salad
- Lizzy Turkey Spinach Mushroom Meatloaf Roll
- Lizzy Potato Salad w/Hellman's Light
- Hot Dog Sauce
- fat free hot dog sauce
- Lizzy Keema Nom Nom
- Lizzy Crockpot Chicken Taco Stew
- Ginger-Glazed Carrots
- Lizzy Fresh Strawberries and Splenda
- oven baked chicken breast
- Herbed Grape tomatoes
- Roasted Root Veg
- Black Bean Hummus
- Lizzy Angel Hair Pasta Primavera
- Lizzy Apple Coleslaw
- Rosemary Chicken and Beans with Tomatoes
- Beef Pot Roast - Slow Cooker
- Kraft Apple Coleslaw Recipe
- McCormick Slow Cookers Savory Pot Roast
- spicy potatoe fries
- Spicy Chipotle Taco Onion Burger
- Pasta with Spinach Tomatoes & Feta
- Lizzy Ginger Pepper Steak
- Ginger Pepper Steak
- Bruschetta-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Parmesan Basil Salmon
- Lizzy Stuffed Peppers
- Lizzy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- Low carb blueberry cheese cake
- Lizzy Chicken Broccoli Cheese Rice Bake
- Corn Bread
- Chocolate Tofu Mousse
- Coach Dean's Blue Oatmeal
- Lizzy Homefries
- Lizzy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lizzy Vegie Fried Rice
- Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake
- Pico de Gallo - Authentic Mexican Salsa
- low sodium pong pong pork chops
- Lizzy Taco Salad
- Fat-free Cream Cheese Frosting
- Healthier Carrot Cake
- Parmesan Herb Baked Tilapia
- Lizzy Liver and Onion
- 5-Minute Berry Smoothie
- Wahoo Chili
- Chewy Brownies (Gluten free, sugar free)
- Peanut Butter Honey Cookies
- Lizzy Mashed Potatoes
- Lizzy Deviled Eggs
- Sticky Chicken
- Green Smoothie - strawberry, banana, spinach
- chewy oatmeal raison cranberry cookies
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts
- BLT - Bacon Lettuce Tomato Sandwich
- BLT Sandwich
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Bavarian Beef
- 100 Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Thrive Apple Cinnamon Energy Bars
- Lightened-Up Apple Crisp
- Lemon Chiffon Custard
- Easy Poached Eggs and Pasta
- Curried Mango Pork Chops
- White Chicken Chili
- Skillet Lasagna
- Diabetic Sesame Ginger Chicken Stir-fry
- Zucchini Bread
- Tasty Trail Mix
- Rachel's Wonder Muffins!
- All Purpose Bran Flax Muffin
- Old-Fashioned Bean with Ham Soup
- Tomato, Corn, Potato Salad with Basil dressing
- Craft Crockpot chicken stew with dumplings
- Crawfish, Shrimp & Lump Crabmeat Etouffee
- Sweet and Spicy Potato Oven Fries
- Slow Cooker Collard Greens
- Sopa de Pat (slow-simmered pig's feet soup)
- Maple-ginger Apple Pie
- DAK'S BUTTERMILK WHEAT BREAD (BREAD MACHINE)
- Pigs In A Blanket (Stuffed Cabbage)
- Pigs in the Blanket (Cabbage Rolls)
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Butternut Squash Soup with fat free cream cheese! via allrecipes.com
- Asian Chicken Carb-Less Dumplings and Sweet & Sour Lo Mein
- Vegetable lo mein with tofu
- Tofu Shirataki Shrimp Lo Mein
- Diabetic Ginger Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
- Coach Nicole's Mini Vegetable Frittatas
- Evil Twin Muffin (Zucchini Banana Apricot Pear Bran Flax!)
- Easy & Wholesome Zucchini Muffins
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
thanks to VEGWRITER and ANJALECK for most of these recipes linked in their own bread machine/bread cookbooks!
|thininsidenqt2 soul food
|thininsidenQt2 mediterranean / eastern
|thininsidenqt2 breakfast cakes (pan)
|lizzi recipe shares