More About SIRYN511
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Great breakfast sandwich you can make at the beginning of the week and freeze. Just pop in the micro for 1-2 minutes and you have a healthy breakfast!
Yummy easy chicken recipe that was a hit with my daughter and husband.
This recipe is a favorite in my picky house and it is veryversitile. My husband hates squash so I put the stuffing into green peppers for him. I also make more of the stuffing mix than necessary because I love to use it as a sidedish or lunch by adding black beans or tomatoes to it.
I created this recipe after watching a Thanksgiving themed episode of Emeril Live. The original recipe is for Spice Sweet Potato Meringue Pie. I wondered what it would taste like with GF Ginger Snaps and pumpkin instead of sweet potato. I made it and now it is the pumpkin pie of choice for GF and non-GF eaters alike. Still working on bringing the calorie count down.
Easiest chicken soup recipe that I found. I found it on the Weelicious site
Applesauce made without any sugar and really easy because it is made in the crockpot
Recipes I've Rated:
- Tzatziki Dressing
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Mousse a la Banana
- Spicy Southern Barbecued Chicken
- Easy Homemade 'Nutella' (Chocolate Nut Butter)
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Nuggets
- Mini Eggplant Pizzas
- Keema (Ground Beef Casserole)
- Homemade Vegetable Stock (Salt-Free)
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Salsa Turkey Burgers
- Better Beef and Broccoli
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
- Patch Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
- MarkNJayde's Version of Fabulous Greek Souvlaki!
- Flourless Banana Mash Muffins