More About REBECCAMA
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Quick and easy dessert
Instead of chocolate milk or ice cream have a delicious glass of flavored milk instead.
My daughter & I got this idea from a Dora & Diego cookbook, and then we modified it with different veggies etc. but we used our own ideas for the foods.
Route 9 Diner in Hadley, MA serves this. I am guessing at the recipe based on menu description and having eaten it.
This makes a 1 1/2 pound loaf of sweet bread in your bread machine.
Use as much or as little of these fruits as you like. Fresh fruit, low fat yogurt, on a tortilla to make fruit tacos.
Turkey pita with veggies and mustard
Recipes I've Rated:
- Pigskin Potato Skins
- 110-Calorie Banana Split Pops
- Apple and Pork Stir-fry with Ginger
- Faux (Baked) Healthy Donuts
- 20-Minute Chicken Parmesan
- 15 Minute Chili
- Southwestern Chicken Soup
- Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
- My Mom's Spaghetti, 6 servings
- Blonde (Butterscotch) Brownie
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Fruit Tacos