More About ZINNER44
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Recipe Source: EATINGWELL.com
Yukon gold give this dish a wonderful buttery flavor. Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese over these potstoes for a delicious cheesy flavor.
Chicken and mushrooms cooked in a flavorful tomato sauce.
A healthy way to start your day. Serve with fruit on the side, fat free milk and lite toast.
Chicken noodle soup takes on an Italian accent when the noodles are replaced by plump cheese tortellini.
Help your friends and family eat right with this delicious twist to a classic Italian favorite. Serve with spaghetti squash and hot steamed broccoli for a complete meal.
My husband really loves this meatloaf and does't even realize it's been healthified.
Adapted from Diabetic Living Magazine breakfast menu.
Good side to a healthy breakfast or brunch or just for a snack.
Good side dish or can be a summer lunch. High in fiber.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Jiffy Cornbread Casserole (cornbread pudding)
- Herb Roasted Garlic
- Turkey Taco Salad
- Grilled Garlic Citrus Flank Steak
- Chicken Satay with Vegetables
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Spicy Chili-Garlic Paste
- Turkey Reuben
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Peppermint Meringue Cookies
- Pork & Turkey Cabbage Rolls
- Slow Cooker Provencal Chicken and Beans
- Low Fat Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Spiced Pumpkin Soup
- HealthierLynn's Crockpot Taco Chicken
- Hot Cocoa Mix with Truvia
- Vicky's liver with onions
- Salmon Salad
- Salmon Salad
- Beef Stew
- Homemade Protein Bars-chocolate
- Black Bean and Sausage Soup
- Tina's Hominy Meatball Spicy Soup
- Unstuffed peppers - low carb - Crockpot
- Sausage & Potato Soup
- Chipotle Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- COLD ZUCCHINI SOUP
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
Combination of my creations and the creations of others.
|Spark Recipe Favorites
Good recipes which are what the title says...My Favorites.
Great for busy days.
Blends of herbs and spices that have little or no salt. Use them to impart flavor to any dish.
|Yeast & Quick Breads & Pizza
The staff of life.
Nothing better on a cold winter or rainy day than a nice bowl of hot steamy soup.
Italian comfort food!
Low Carb for diabetics.