More About WITTYEYEDOC
Recipes I've Shared:
Trying to perfect the texture and flavor.
This recipe creates a delicate burger with a medium texture,. An excellent Potassium source. It is solid enough to pile high with condiments, lettuce and tomatoes. Enjoy
This is the Moosewood version with TVP for added protein. Definitely NOT a low calorie food but really satisfying.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Ginger Garlic Tofu - Serving=3oz
- Indian Style Raita
- Seitan Bratwurst
- Palak Paneer
- Farmgirl's Pita Bread After Bernard Clayton
- AmyJustAmy's Vegan Mushroom Coconut Curry
- Fat Free Paneer (Panir)
- Pat's German Cole Slaw
- Festive Black Bean & Corn Dip
- Kellogg's Six Week Bran Muffins
- Low Sodium Vegetarian White Bean Chili
- Chard & chickpeas
- chivra w/chaat masala
- Alyson's Vegetarian Chili
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|DARCI'S FAMILY FAVORITES
THESE RECIPES ARE FOR MY FAMILY. TO HELP THEM ON THEIR JOURNEY TO GOOD HEALTH.