More About SEAWAVE
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a family favourite, for gluten-free and regular folk alike!
A great carry-along salad for work or picnics. Just multiply ingredients for number of people being served (or for planned leftovers!)
I consider this high calorie for a breakfast, but it's great for those busy days where you need lots of energy. Not good for those who are sweet sensitive, though.
I used grapes for the nutritional analysis, but any favorite fruit would work.
A quick go-with breakfast for work day mornings. An adaptation of Labyrinth's "BK Peanut Butter & Banana Ricotta Oatmeal"
A great protein dip to eat with fruit, crackers or celery.
I've been adapting recipes to make them lower sodium and to use dry beans instead of canned. This one is adapted from "Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook". I'm still trying to figure out how to spice it up, though...
Removed salt and replaced other high-sodium items with regular items (e.g. tomatoes instead of tomato sauce).
I'm unsure if SP's food listing for red kidney beans is for canned or dry, so nutritional info may be a bit off.
This keeps 3 days in the fridge, and carries well (with an ice pack!) for lunches or picnics. As there are so many different tastes in our family, I omitted seasoning - we each season our own servings.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup w/ Turkey Bacon
- An-Apple-a-Day Cole Slaw
- Broccoli Raisin Salad
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Rita's Pork Souvlaki
- Baked Haddock in Milk
- Apple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Boston Baked Beans
- Turkey Kielbasa & Cabbage-slow cooker
- PIRATE STEW
- Sweet and Spicy Potato Oven Fries
- Roasted Squash soup
- Acadian (Cajun) Chicken Fricot (Stew) with Dumplings
- orange scented quinoa with turkey, peacans & cranberries
- Moosewood Lentil Soup
- Mexican Black Bean Salad
- Homemade Vegetable Stock (Salt-Free)
- Crockpot Spicy Beef Roast
- Slow-cooker Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Acorn Squash
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Topless Chicken Pot Pie
- Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Pork Loin Roast
- 60 Second Brussel Sprouts
- Slow cooker steel cut oats and apples
- Alyson's Vegetarian Chili
- Deluxe Tuna Noodle Casserole