More About KINDRED2U
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Not a health food, We normally only make this on birthdays and special occasions, Great pot-luck dish if you have the time. SO very yummy.
Not a health food, but a great occasional treat!
Moose is yummy and good for you. This simple soup makes a nice fall meal.
This is a fun to make recipe with the kids. Tasty and high-protein treat.
Just a yummy soup for cold days
Came up with this recipe while doing a unit study with my daughter on France. We needed a healthier version of the classic French pancake.
Shown with cherries and whip cream filling, topped with whip cream.
This is less fat version of a recipe I found in cooking the French way, while doing a French unit study with my daughter.
A French starter, we serve it with Potato and Leek soup very yummy, but high cal so I make them small.
Very dense sauce, I like to serve a salad first then this to lighten up the meal a bit, but it is oh so good.
Very spiced, I serve these with just a light drizzle of real maple syrup
I had ground beef and carrots so made a meal to go with them.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Lentil Vegetable Soup
- Caribbean Style Black Beans
- Cauliflower "Mashed Potatoes"
- 260 Calorie Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Spinach Tortellini soup
- Rosemary-Garlic Baked Chicken Breast
- Light & Easy Vegetable Fried Rice
- Stir-Fry Brocolli with Garlic
- Veggie Pizza on Whole-Wheat Crust with Feta and Mozzarella Cheeses
- Roasted Zucchini and Yellow (Summer) Squash
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice Pancakes