More About KTRIBE808
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A lighter version of a family favorite!
Not exactly low-calorie but it sure has a lot less fat than a traditional blizzard!
A lighter version of a family favorite
Very PA Dutch, an acquired taste
So good, even my husband who hates "healthy" foods loved it!
Light, flaky and full of cinnamon sugar goodness!
A light and tasty snack or entree!
A modified version of the classic Hershey recipe. By using mini foil liners, reduced fat vanilla wafers, sour cream, and cream cheese - these little darlings are only 85 calories a piece!
A lighter, healthier version of an old family favorite
A leaner version of a family recipe
A lighter version of a 1000 year old recipe
I take my vitamins with this every morning! It may not be the healthiest thing, but at least I KNOW what's in my chocolate milk!
An acquired taste. Very Pennsylvania Dutch. Very thick. Some like to dilute it out with additional milk after serving but I like mine straight up!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Pumpkin muffins
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Low Fat Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes
- No Guilt Whatsoever Banana Pudding
- Cheese & Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms
- low Carb Chocolate Mousse
- Three-Cheese Macaroni from 'The SparkPeople Cookbook'
- Pineapple Ham Stir Fry
- Orange Pound Cake
- Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
- Flounder Au Gratin
- Breakfast Rice Pudding
- Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
- Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Five Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- Mini Cheesecakes
- No Bake Graham Cracker Cheesycake
- Breaded Chicken Parmesan
- Phyllo Cheesecake
- Amish Wheat Bread for Bread Machine
- Honey Oatmeal Whole wheat Bread
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Low-Fat Cheddar Chowder
- Parmesan Fries
- Basic Meatloaf
- Chicken Escondido
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Roast
- French Apple Wedges
- TW's Spice Cake
- Lite Crustless Pumpkin Pie