More About CHERYL002
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Yummy and pretty enough for company
Wonderful and filling! Serve with a salad and fruit.
Very easy to substitute ingredients.
Ex. cheddar cheese, ham shrimp, veggies, etc.
Yummy and much healthier.
Recipe adapted from "Hungry Girl 200 Under 200." I used 1% milk instead of Soy, splenda sugar blend and brown sugar blend instead on no cal Splenda and regular brown sugar. It was womderful!
This is my new favorite cookbook!
Real comfort food on a cold day!
This is really simple and very good. I took the whole batch to work and it vanished!
Great comfort food!
Not your traditional sweet bread but wonderful with soup! You can substitute winter sqaush for the pumpkin. I've used butternut squash.
An abudant harvest of butternut squash led to this delicous experiment! Great way to get a serving of vegetables for breakfast.
I cook this while the tomatoes are fresh and can it by the quart.
This new marinade by Lawry's is fantastic!
A lower fat version. I like them with unsweetened applesauce or peach sauce.
Serve over rice or as is. I put chicken in with mine too.
Really good! Serve it with muffins and a salad, or fresh fruit.
These are really good and juicy. I never liked turkey burgers because they are dry but not these. Even the hubby loves them.
Very simple and good. I switch ingredients depending on what I have on hand.
Really filling and good with a creamy "alfredo" type sauce. You can add extra vegetables to taste. I like to load it up with broccoli and mushrooms.
Spicy and good
Low fat version of a southern classic
Simple and good! Make it with just ground turkey for less fat.
Warm and comforting!
These are wonderful! I take the pan juices after cooking and make gravy out of it. Really good over whole wheat noodles.
Good with applesauce on top!
Comfort food on a cold day.
You can add any kind of veggeis you like. This is also good in the crockpot.
Bead machine bread
Recipes I've Rated:
- Cheesy Grilled Banana Peppers
- Grilled Salmon with Herbs
- Sweet Dessert Bliss
- Cucumber Salad
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Brown Rice Custard
- Waldorf Salad
- New Orleans Red Beans
- Meatloaf Muffins
- Sweet Roated Pork Tenderloin
- Practically Cheesecake
- Dad's Slow Cooking Amazing Chuck Roast
- Spaghetti Sauce and ground beef covered chicken breast with cheese olives and onions!!!!!!!!!
- Granny's Zucchini Bread
- Garden Salad with Beets & Blueberries
- Slow Cooker Fiesta Black Bean Soup
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Italian Vegetable Bake
- Mixed berries & peaches brown betty
- Mexican Lasagna
- Tilapia Pasta
- Low Fat Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Skinny Sour Cream & Chicken Enchiladas
- Betty's Ceviche (Flounder Salad)
- Apple-Cinnamon Biscuit
- Carrot, Parsnip & Leek Soup
- Coach Nicole's Cold Weather Vegi Stew
- Easy Vegetarian Tomato Sauce