More About SCRAPPINJUDY
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
adapted from an appetizer recipe from . "Cooking with All Things Trader Joe's"
says makes 4 svgs of 3/4 c.
this is pretty good. not fab, but worth making!
this was ok-good.
From the book "Cooking with All Things Trader Joe's". really should be named Harvest Grains Blend Pilaf.
from Victor Sodsook's "True Thai"
from Eating Well
EW says that contains 18% DV Magnesium (from what??); 434 mg Potassium.
From swamnsonvitamins.com, Swanson Health Product (healthy recipes). Their recipe included 1/2 stick butter! can't imagine that is terribly healthy. Haven't made this yet.
well, the butter was to precook the onion; I used 1 T or so of EVOO (not in calorie count). This recipe is good enuf, not great. Maybe somebody has ideas for improvement. Makes a lot! a bit thick. not a fave, but ok. JC
simple turkey sand
Recipes I've Rated:
- 17 Bean and Barley Soup
- Vegetarian Black Bean Cakes with Orange-Basil Salsa
- Portabello Mushroom Pasta
- Sesame Shrimp
- Cannellini Bean Soup with Kale
- Zupa de clams
- Very Lemony Chicken
- Tyler florence's chicken noodle soup
- Ally's Blueberry Green Smoothie - No Dairy
- Spinach Smoothie
- Portuguese Kale Soup
- Stir-fried Kale with Slivered Carrots
- Rustic Italian Tortellini Soup