More About DEBIGENE
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is very large and goes well with added chicken or soup or even a sandwich.
I did not include salad dressing in this description as it can vary to your choice.
Follow ingredient list below as measurements in SP not compatible.
Very hearty soup.
Great Fall party treat.
Makes a great snack !!!
Enjoy hot, cold, or room temp. If well covered this will keep in the fridge for one week. Individual servings can bee wrapped and frozen as well.
These enchiladas are low fat, healthy and delicious.
This can be used as a sauce or dip.
This recipe is actually 3 cups of diced up parsnips not 2. Equivalent to 4 stalks. Roasted with a slight sweet taste.
Quick and easy !!!
Just enough for 2 sandwiches or wraps
Delicious light lunch or snack
This will put you in mind of Chicken Cordon Blue without the ham.
This can be adjusted to suit your own taste as well.
combine all ingredients and form into loaf shape bake at 350 for 35-45 min.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Blueberry Flax Microwave Muffin
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Frozen Chocolate Cheesecake Bites
- Homemade Multi-Purpose Baking Mix
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- Light Carrot Muffins
- Mango, Almond & Avocado Salad
- Light Lemon Pound Cake
- Leprechaun Bundt Cake
- Cinnamon Chocolate Shortbread
- My Gramma's Egg Noodles
- Quinoa-Sweet Potato Casserole
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Turkey Bacon Breakfast Rolls
- Pepper Steak Stir Fry (Skinny Taste)
- 1000 island w/yogurt 1TBL serving
- Lemon Blueberry Squares
- World's Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Black Bean Chili
- Cranberry-Almond Oatmeal Cookies