More About SHESTOUGH
Recipes I've Shared:
Adapting my favorite recipes to be meatless since I'm now a vegetarian!
From http://bspokeblog.com. Photo is also from their blog.
Easiest festive dessert ever! Kids love helping to make these, too.
After looking at the SparkPeople recipe for Mac and Cheese (http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-det
ail.asp?recipe=123) I thought the nutritional info was fishy so I input what I did (identical to their ingredients) and came up with this.
Adapted from the famous Stacky5's on Food.com.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Coach Nicole's Mini Vegetable Frittatas
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- HealthierLynn's Flat Out Pizza
- Mini Taco Cups
- Turkey and Black Bean Sloppy Joes
- Baked Ziti
- Almond Chicken Salad with Asparagus
- Herb Crusted Salmon Fillets
- Cheesey Tuna Veggie Casserole (Fiber, Broccoli, Cheese, Vegetable, Whole Wheat Pasta)
- Creamy Burrito Bake
- Black Bean and Cilantro Salad with Corn
- Light&Easy English Muffin Pizzas
- Chicken Parm Baked Ziti
- Easy Black Bean Veggie Casserole
- Fresh Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Honey-Glazed Salmon
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- No Bake Mexican Casserole
- Better Beef and Broccoli
- Enchiladias Fantastica
- Mexican Pizza
- ElaineHN's Black Bean & Corn Salad
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- One-Pan Chicken Parmesan
- Mini Turkey Meatloaves / Meatloaf
- Simple Grilled Salmon
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Roll Casserole
- Chicken and Corn Chowder
- Chicken Escondido
- Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms on the Grill
- Chicken & Asparagus Pasta