More About SHEL_V2
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Tasty BBQ sauce with diet cola as the secret ingredient. This tastes a lot like Bullseye Original. 2 g net carbs per 2 TBLS serving, from the onion and tomato paste. Can be made with vegan worcestershire sauce. Modified from Laura Dolson recipe at lowcarbdiets.about.com
From "the Productive Dad" blog. No sweeteners required! About 2g of net carbs per 2 TBLS serving, from the tomato paste and onion. Off the shelf ketchup will hit you with 8g of carbs.
The BOMB! You will tapdance with glee, and may neglect to make a low-carb cake or Oopsie cinnamon rolls to go with this.
A 2x4" slice has 14.3g total carbs, less 6.1g dietary fiber and 3 g sugar alcohol (xylitol). Net carbs ~5.2g!
High protein snack delivered as a cold, mocha-flavored treat. Instructions presume it will be mixed with an immersion blender in the same container the coffee is chilled in.
Recipe helps convert this blend of nuts into 1/4 c portions.
Quick, raw, and low carb substitute for hummus
Flourless, low-carb and gluten free, for the keto-er looking for something to butter. Makes a loaf pan of quick-bread textured stuff that doesn't taste as much like peanut butter as you might think!
Basic shirred eggs, in individual servings. Eggs are baked in a ramekin. Warm and satisfying. Very easy to make multiples at the same time.
Without the spices, it's just healthy. With them... it's PUMPKIN PIE for breakfast!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Faux (Baked) Healthy Donuts
- Atkins Cheesecake Muffins
- Oopsie Rolls
- Keto Holy Grail Almond Bread Low Carb
- Dr. Oz Morning Mug Muffin
- Flax Seed Bread, Low Carb (Zero Net Carbs!)
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
- Vegan "Tuna" Salad
- Lizzy Bisquick original shortcake only
- Brown Bag Popcorn
- Paper Bag Microwave Popcorn
- Banana and Peanut Butter Soft Serve
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Taco Seasoning
- Veganomicon simple seitan
- Low Fat Scalloped Potato
- Main Event Marinara Sauce
- Bean and cream alfredo sauce