More About GOGOGRANNIE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
While the fish and asparagus was baking in orange juice and garlic, I decided to try making the rice side with oj as part of the water.
Variation on a tortilla spinach turkey roll up that has 1/3 the calories and make a great lunch on its own!
Looking for something to use up leftover roasted turkey with healthy spinach pasta, I created this dish without added salt. The garlic helps to flavor or try sprinkling with dried basil before serving. Almost ever vitamin and mineral listed in the recipe calculator is part of this recipe!
I sometimes crave potatoes, so this seemed a good way to in what can be a filling one dish supper depending on how many servings eaten. If you don't like super spicy food, cut the pepper and oregano portions in half.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- Warm German Potato Salad (Traditional)
- Turkey Spinach Roll Ups.
- Spinach-Berry Salad
- Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms on the Grill
- Easy Beef Roast
- Broccoli Woccoli
- Orange stawberry banana smoothie
- Low Fat Sweet and Sour Chicken with Brown Rice
- Ham and Bean Soup
- Butternut Squash Oven Fries
- Cottage Cheese Oatmeal Pancakes
- Emily's Butternut Squash and Black Bean Chili (vegan)
- brainy blueberry dressing
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
Recipe Collections I've Shared: