More About TERESACROPS
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A comfort food casserole with Amish roots.
This is the original recipe shared with me by a friend, but it could easily be lightened up by using leaner meat and reduced fat soup and cheese.
A great way to eat veggies for breakfast!
A refreshing salad that is surprisingly tasty in its simplicity.
This is a modified version of a recipe from Simple and Delicious Magazine, February/March 2011 issue
Recipes I've Rated:
- Pumpkin loaf/muffin
- Roasted Broccoli
- ham and lentil soup with potato
- Roasted Red Potatoes
- Taco Style Lentils & Brown Rice
- Parmesan Basil Salmon
- Creamy Stove-Top Macaroni and Cheese
- Oatmeal breakfast cookie
- Honey Oatmeal Whole Wheat Bread
- French Bread Rolls
- Garden Vegetable Soup (Weight Watchers)
- Quick Yeast Pan Bread