More About MZHELAINEOUS
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Great for a night when you're on the run - these yummy burritos only take 10 minutes to fix!
If you make your own sauce, you control what goes into it!!
This is a recipe to be made for a special occasion when calories don't matter!! Or, you can "save up" for the dinner meal.
My mom used to make lima beans and ham hocks and I make them now. I was trying to think of a way to make the dish more diet friendly and this is what I came up with....
A delicious deviation from traditional Chicken Tikka Masala, this dish is a great with a salad and steamed rice.
This can be made with or without chicken; likewise, shrimp can be substituted if desired
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chicken Pancit
- Very Lemony Chicken
- Chicken Fried Rice - Healthy and Tasty
- Quinoa and Spinach (WW recipe)
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Stir fry green beans
- orange scented quinoa with turkey, peacans & cranberries
- Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Quinoa
- P.F. Changs Chicken Lettuce Wraps w/ Special Sauce
- Chicken Adobo- Simple