More About GINA180847
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a basic recipe for EI curry to which can be added cubed potatos and chicken breasts but then should be recalculated for nutritional info.
Cooked cabbage with onions and tossed with balsamic vinegar.
This soup is an excellent meal starter. Eat a cup of before your main meal and wait about 15 or 20 min. before having the main course.
This is an excellent protein food to add to any Mexican inspired meal!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Fluffy Sweet Potatoes
- Cheesy Vegetable-Stuffed Eggplant
- Noodles with Easy Peanut Sauce
- Cottage Pie
- Pumpkin Smoothie (Pumpkin Pie in a Glass)
- Tzatziki (Yogurt Dip)
- Easy Poached Eggs and Pasta
- Skinny Caramel Popcorn
- Orange Chicken
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Herb Roasted Garlic
- Boneless Sweet BBQ Wings: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Finalist
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Six Bean Salad
- Carrot Pumpkin Bars
- Roasted Turkey
- Oh Boy, Salad!
- Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- Whole Wheat Waffles
- Herbed Bulgur and Lentil Salad
- 100 Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Garden Vegetable Frittata
- SP_Stepf's Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Dressing
- Zesty Orange-Cranberry Sauce (Relish)
- Creamy Green Enchiladas
- Skinny Scalloped Sweet Potatoes