More About SANNISEEDING
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Modified from the Magnolia Farm Cookbook
It was designed for yellow squash, but works equally well with half yellow and half zucchini squash.
I developed this from a recipe for crockpot ribs. Any type of pork is fine; if you use something with bones, they will slide right out. It is a different kind of flavor, and works well as a stand-alone entree but also shredded and made into Mexican foods such as tacos or burrito bowls. I use the juice of three lemons, but haven't measured it out so am guestimating the quantity.
If you want to eat ribs like finger-food ribs, this is not the way to cook them. If you want ribs or shredded pork without a lot of high-calorie BBQ sauce, give it a try. Leftovers freeze well.
It can also be made as muffins. I use wheat flour.
a compilation of several recipes
Recipes I've Rated:
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick
- Pork Chop with Green Beans and Mushrooms
- Aidell's Artichoke sausage with beans, etc.
- Caribbean Black Beans, Peppers & Pineapple
- Sweet Potato & Apple Kugel
- Sweet Potato Wedges with Rosemary
- Pepperoncini Beef Sandwiches
- Moroccan Chicken & Lentils
- Keema (Ground Beef Casserole)
- Pasta with Sardines, bread crumbs and Capers
- banana pancake
- Chicken (or Turkey) Pot Pie
- Simple Roasted Turkey
- Lamb-Spinach Curry
- Simple Salmon Patties
- Chicken Escondido
- Brussel Sprout Gratin
- Mediterranean Baked Fish
- Italian Sausage & White Beans
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Creamy Shrimp Pasta
- Cilantro-Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa
- Black bean and sweet potato chili