More About MOMMACASSEY
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
my mom used to make these whenever we wanted fish and had no time to go catch some.
a creamy and crunchy casserole with a yummy bottom crust!
I have been looking for "more adult" versions of Rice Krispie Treats, and this is a modification of one of the recipes I found. The original recipe is a little sweeter than I could enjoy--but was very good... too good--and can be found at texanerin.com.
If your meat loaf needs a little touch of something new...
Recipes I've Rated:
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Salad
- "I can't believe it's not a quiche" Quiche
- Five-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- Carlen's Bean Salad
- Cowboy Chicken
- BLT Potato Snacks
- Chewy Mini Cupcake Brownies
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Bake
- Silky Smooth White Icing
- Homemade Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter Fudge Protein Bars
- Halibut Stew with Fresh Herbs
- Not-Fried Shrimp with Japanese Cocktail Sauce
- Zucchini Muffins
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies
- Parmesan Baked Pork Chops
- Protein-Packed Whipped Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Chicken Stock
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
Not sorted or anything, but these include meals that look very appetizing to me as well as basics like chicken stock.
I love to bake. I love sweet treats. These are somewhat healthier versions of the good stuff. (I've just got to make sure I don't eat every serving in one day!)
Because when it's all said and done, my love of pumpkin cries out for a collection dedicated to pumpkin-based recipes. It may be small right now, but I've got a collection on Pinterest, too...
|A Round of Drinks