More About WISEDUP1
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Not too sweet muffins with a little of everything in them.
Mix and blend all ingredients in a blender.
Add ingredients to a sprayed muffin tin.
Bake in the oven at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
Yummy and not overly sweet muffins.
My version with less sugar and spices adapted from Complete Vegetarian cookbook.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Cabbage Vegetable Soup
- Raw Fall Apple Delights
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Cabbage Casserole
- Raw Cream of Celery Soup with a Kick
- Banana Ghosts
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Kirstin's Simple Berry Smoothie
- Cabbage and Carrot Salad with Tahini Dressing
- Fruit Pizza
- Favorite Raw Summer Salad
- Spinach Potatoes and Garlic
- Lemon Broccoli
- Low-Fat Carrot Cake Muffins (That Don't Taste Low-Fat!)
- Easy Black Bean Hummus
- Banana Express
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Wacky Cake
- Way's Homemade Vegetable Soup
- Roasted Vegetable Pizza
- Walnut Oatmeal Burgers
- Joyce's Zucchini Muffins
- Roasted Beet Salad
- Chocolate Fondue
- AmyJustAmy's Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake and Frosting
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Coach Dean's Blue Oatmeal
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|My Spark recipe book
Recipes that I have tried and will eat again! That says it all!