More About SKYVALLEYGAL
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Healthy low sodium better than jarred salsa!
homemade broccoli salad lightened up
Use up that leftover holiday fruit
Zippy side dish spicedm with picante sauce. Delish!
Sautee squash and broccoli in olive oil until veggies start to become tender, then add mushrooms and continue to sautee until mushrooms soften, stir in chopped scallion or green onion. Mix egg, milk, shredded cheese and dash of cayenne pepper in bowl. Please sauteed veggies in 1 qt baking dish wich has been sprayed with cooking spray. Pour milk, egg and cheese mixture over the veggies and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until set and top is lightly browned.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- banana pancake
- Mock Wendy's Frosty
- Oatmeal Pancakes
- Turkey Burgers with Swiss and Garlic Mushrooms
- Meg's Pan-Fried Chicken
- Simple Mediterranean Vegetable Stew
- Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- Baked Eggs with Spicy Tomato Sauce
- 100 Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Parmesan Orzo Primavera (1/2 cup serving)
- Crockpot Lentils and Spinach
- Crockpot Oatmeal
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'