More About RDY4THIN
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
using a protein-laden pasta helps bump up the nutritional content of this dish. I use rotini pasta as it easily slides onto a spoon for someone with a disability. No oil is used and the sweetness of the raisins offsets the pepper flakes. this is a nutrient dense meal loaded with folate, vitamin A and manganese.
Hearty chili recipe with no additional oil.
hearty and delicious! make it even better by putting together all ingredients into a slow cooker and letting it simmer all day!
spicy and sweet... easy and quick to make. serve with brown rice for a healthier meal.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Roasted Squash Soup
- Crock pot Split Pea Soup
- Virtually Fat-free Delicious Banana Bread.
- Thrive Apple Cinnamon Energy Bars
- Marmalade Tofu with Kale and Pearl Couscous
- Vegetarian Sweet Potato Pie
- Emily's Creamy Butternut Squash, Carrot, & Apple Soup
- Herbed Bulgur and Lentil Salad
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins