More About SHASSYSUE2
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a great dip for Diabetics!!
This is a "Hungry Girl" recipe....
I found this recipe in the book "Nutrition Diva's Secrets for a Healthy Diet". It is sooo good!!! Wonderful for those warm days, when you don't want hot oatmeal, but still want the goodness of oats...
This is my way of getting my Nutella fix
I used to make this all the time when I was a teenager and attending Diet Workshop. I recently found the recipe again, and still love it!!
This will make your house smell so good!!!!
My Mother used to make this all the time. I use the reduced fat Bisquick to help a bit with the fat content. She also used a whole stick of butter, but I have lowered that amount to save some calories as well.
My Hubby and I came up with this pizza to help take care of our pizza cravings, and doing it this way we can control our portions. Pair it with a nice salad, and you have a guilt fee inexpensive pizza night,
Recipes I've Rated:
- Sugar Free Pound Cake
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- Steel Cut Oatmeal - Crockpot
- Skinny Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
- Microwave cake in a mug
- Chocolate Cottage Pudding
- Coach Nicole's Yummy Hummus
- Spaghetti With Fresh Tomato Sauce and Basil
- Old-Fashioned Bean with Ham Soup
- Good Ham Bean Soup
- Avacado Caesar Dressing
- Berry Streusel for One
- Cowboy Caviar
- Healthier Eggplant Parmesan
- Eggplant Parmesan
- Cowboy Caviar
- 5 Ingredient Soup
- Grilled Strawberry & Cream Pita
- whipped pumpkin dip
- Mini Sweet Potato Tarts
- Beer Can Chicken
- Cheeseburger & Fries Casserole
- Rhodes Butterscotch Sticky Rolls
- Easy Homemade 'Nutella' (Chocolate Nut Butter)
Recipe Collections I've Shared: