More About RICCILYNN
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a creamy, luxurious soup for a chilly fall day. Great topped with croutons.
A quick comfort food that isn't so bad for you...
I had this at a Native American Gathering of the Clans and decided to try my hand at replicating it. I think I did it justice and hope you will enjoy it!
My boyfriend got creative the other night and mixed and matched and this is what he came up with... it was sweet and sour chicken with a kick served over some noodles... would taste great on a bed of brown rice too!
These are a chewy, yet crunchy, bar cookie that my mom always made at Christmas time.
There are so many recipes out there for molton chocolate cakes but this was my grandmother's recipe and my favorite version. It is gooey and delicious. Serve it warm with a scoop of whipped topping or vanilla ice cream. Make sure to take a bit of the chocolate sauce from the bottom of the pan and drizzle it over the top!
This is one of my favorite ways to have lamb - a rich and hearty stew, filled with savory herbs. One of my best friend's mother loves this and every time I make a batch I bring a bowl over to her.
This is a veggie loaded strogonoff
This is a "special occasion" soup... light, creamy, yummy!! It can be lightened up with light cream, but I put it in as written with the heavy.
The other day I was planning on making the creamy enchilada recipe that I've made a number of times from SP's recipes, got in line with all my ingredients and realized I forgot the burrito wraps! I was not getting out of line so I decided to work with what I had and what was at home and make a cassarole... My BF LOVED it! This is the first time we haven't had leftovers to be thrown out!
This is a very light and easy tomato sauce for spaghetti that tastes unbelievable! I have written out the directions exactly as my friend's mother gave them to me. If you are trying to cut down on sodium, use low salt juice. Campbell's brand juice thickens best and has a richer flavor than store brands but if you can't find large cans of Campbells they will work but will probably need some tomato paste to thicken a bit.
a mostly vegetarian Mulligatawny soup
A friend had given me a container of coconut curry sauce and it was fantastic... then I thought to myself, I can make this!! So here is my attempt!
This is an awesomely delicious soup, loaded with vitamins and flavor! sure to be a favorite!
A delicious soup for the fall.
A light salad for when you have everything else but the lettuce!
My sister described this as an interesting combination, but it is absolutely delicious!
I've taken and lightened up a delicious favorite!! Makes enough for a party with leftovers for the next day! It is oh so creamy and delicious!
This makes a delicious bean and rice soup-like dish. I like putting a small dollop of sour cream on top but a little shredded cheddar would taste good too! I've even eaten this for breakfast with a small scoop of cottage cheese!
I threw this together after a party where I wound up with 2 platters of leftover raw vegetables. It can be adapted to whatever veggies you have available. It's low fat and low calorie but loaded with flavor and nutrition!
a light cream soup
A hot and yummy treat - excellent for that chilly Halloween night
This is one of my favorite dinners to make because it takes all of 30 minutes from start to stop and yet it tastes like it's taken all day! I've made it with pork also and is just as good that way! This is especially good for late summer/early fall when you are trying to figure out just what to do with all that zucchini in the garden!
an easy, creamy soup for a cold night
a healthy alternative to split pea soup
thick and creamy chowder good for a cold night
Recipes I've Rated:
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Hummus Guacamole
- Whole Wheat Pasta with Sesame Peanut Sauce
- Thai Chicken Coconut Soup
- One-Skillet Cheesy Mexican Beef & Rice
- Cheesy Broccoli Bites
- Nancy's Easy Tzatziki (Greek Yogurt Sauce to Die For!)
- Warm Spinach Salad with Mushrooms
- Honey Roasted Ham
- Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Quinoa
- Moroccan lamb and chick pea stew
- White Chicken Chili
- Zesty Cranberry-Orange Relish
- Spicy Chili-Garlic Paste
- Slow Cooker Rice
- Mexican Lasagna
- Mexican chicken and rice casserole
- Dill Dip
- Greek Turkey Burger
- Coach Nicole's Yummy Hummus
- Sausage Lentil Throw-together
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Skillet Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Kentucky Burgoo
- Super Miso Soup
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- Curried Chicken Sandwiches
- Herb Crusted Salmon Fillets
- Slow Cooker Moroccan Beef Stew
- Irene's Meatball's
- 15-Minute Asian Beef Soup
- Slow Cooked Sausage Stew
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
- Mocha Cottage Cheese
- Lamb Shank Soup
- Japanese Chicken Wings
- Cherry Berry Oatmeal Cookies
- Wild Rice Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Nathan's Two-Thumbs-Up Ratatouille
- Roasted Beet Salad
- Yummy Garlic Wings
- Easy Pork Won Tons
- Chicken Croquets
- Cauliflower Soup
- Taco Soup
- Reuben Soup
- Slow Cooker Curried Apple Parsnip Soup
- Kitchen Basics: Chicken Noodle Soup
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest Rueben Sandwich
- Southwestern Eggrolls: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Winner
- Spicy Hamburger Stir Fry
- hot potato salad
- Salmon and corn chowder
- Mushroom & Artichoke Risotto
- Shrimp Scampi
- World's Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Curried Summer Squash Bisque
- Veggie Brown Rice
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Quinoa and Black Bean Salad
- Chewy Molasses Ginger Cookies
- Lentil Vegetable Soup
- Corn, Okra, and Tomato Stew
- Southwestern Beans & Rice
- Skillet white beans, spinach & tomatoes over Linguine
- Bean and Macaroni Soup
- Moose Chilli
- Beans & Greens Soup
- Black Bean Soup
- Garlicky Asian style Scrambled Tofu
- Curried Chicken Soup or Mulligatawny
- Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Mushroom Noodle Soup