More About KIPPER15
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
My husband loves this
From a newspaper recipe
A remake of a recipe found on line
Very filling soup that gives you several servings of vegetables.
This recipe was given to me by a friend who dosen't cook. She asked me to try it and see if I felt she could make this. It's a simple soup that tastes great.
This is from Better Homes and Gardens magazine
I use dried black beans to reduce the sodium content. Soak overnight and then cook or simmer at a low boil for about an hour to an hour and a half.
This is a dish that my husband likes on a cold winter night. It's filling comfort food.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Low-Fat Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas With Creamy Green Chile Sauce
- Amazingly Easy Guacamole
- Thanksgiving Wild Rice
- Roasted Beets 'n' Sweets, all recipe
- Tomato Lentil Soup
- Lightened-Up Apple Crisp
- Roasted Spiced Chickpeas
- Chickpea super salad
- Salsa with Corn and Black Beans
- Guacamole (Oh My God Good)
- My Spicy Old Fashioned Meatloaf
- Honey Baked Lentils
- Herb Lentils and Rice
- Simple Mediterranean Vegetable Stew