More About ASKPAT
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a great recipe to make ahead and reheat.
Easy and delicious recipe that is even great reheated!
This is a great and easy crock pot dish!
You may serve this with tortilla chips, cilantro and/or shredded cheese if desired but those need to be added to the calorie count. Enjoy!
This is a quick, easy, tasty and healthy soup. I can easily be made in under an hour.
This recipe makes 6 large servings. There is no refined sugar. It is great for breakfast or dessert. It can easily be made gluten free by using gluten free oats or amaranth flakes. Cut the cooking time by slicing the apples thinly.
This is a fairly easy recipe to make. It is delicious. It also is great when made in advance to be reheated for lunches!
As an alternative eat this with spaghetti sauce rather than pasta!
This is a healthy, quick and easy breakfast.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti with Broccoli & Tomato
- Turkey Pasta Casserole with Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese
- 100 Calorie Blueberry Muffins
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Crock Pot Sour Cream and Onion Chicken
- Turkey Chili with Corn and Black Beans
- Mexican Crock Pot Chicken
- Wholesome Creamy Apple Muffins
- Turkey Casserole
- Apple Crisp
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole