More About NMMAMA2011
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
My favorite protein shake!
From Everyday Italian: http://www.foodnetwork.com/rec
I omit the olive oil usually called for in hummus and this turns out just as smooth and creamy!
This sauce goes on Venezuelan Arepas. It is kind of like a chimichurri / guacamole and has the consistency of ketchup. Yum!
We call this simple recipe "carne casera" and all the kids love it. Spice it up by using the medium salsa. Serve with white or brown rice, corn tortillas, and slices of avocado. Also great with eggs.
from epicurious.com - excellent recipe. They call it Green Pozole with Chicken, but I can't bear to spell it wrong.
can be served hot or cold
This filling is good for several things: burritos, enchiladas, or stuffed peppers
This stuffing is great for burritos, but we also like it for peppers.
Costa Rican style
Recipes I've Rated:
- Pumpkin Smoothie (Pumpkin Pie in a Glass)
- One dish Roasted Salmon & Fennel
- Eggless Egg Salad (Tofu)
- Whole Wheat Cous Cous and Chicken Salad
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Roasted brussel sprouts
- Spiced Pumpkin Soup
- Afghan Pumpkin
- Vegetarian Black Bean Cakes with Orange-Basil Salsa
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Venezuelan Arepas
- Gallo Pinto, or Costa Rican beans & rice
- Orange Almond Biscotti
- Beer Can Chicken
- Cassie's Oven-Roasted Vegetables
- Black Bean Hummus