SparkPeople Advertisers Keep the Site Free

Nutrition Facts

  Servings Per Recipe: 8
  Serving Size: 1 serving

Amount Per Serving
  Calories 129.1
  Total Fat 2.1 g
      Saturated Fat 1.2 g
      Polyunsaturated Fat 0.1 g
      Monounsaturated Fat 0.2 g
  Cholesterol 1.8 mg
  Sodium 9.7 mg
  Potassium 16.7 mg
  Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
      Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
      Sugars 1.2 g
  Protein 4.4 g
  Vitamin A 0.9 %
  Vitamin B-12 0.0 %
  Vitamin B-6 0.3 %
  Vitamin C 0.1 %
  Vitamin D 0.0 %
  Vitamin E 0.9 %
  Calcium 2.9 %
  Copper 1.1 %
  Folate 7.1 %
  Iron 4.1 %
  Magnesium 0.9 %
  Manganese 5.3 %
  Niacin 4.6 %
  Pantothenic Acid     0.7 %
  Phosphorus     1.7 %
  Riboflavin 4.5 %
  Selenium 7.6 %
  Thiamin 8.2 %
  Zinc 0.7 %


*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.


Calories in No Lard Homemade Flour Tortillas

View the full No Lard Homemade Flour Tortillas Recipe & Instructions
Submitted by: LIRPAC

Calories per Ingredient

Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.

Calories per serving of No Lard Homemade Flour Tortillas

59 calories of Flour, white, (0.13 cup)

53 calories of Whole Wheat Flour, (0.13 cup)

12 calories of Milk, 2%, with added nonfat milk solids, without added vit A, (0.09 cup)

10 calories of Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil, (0.08 tbsp)


Nutrition & Calorie Comments  

The last person who complained about sodium clearly does not realize that table salt is only 40% Sodium, the other 60% is Chloride! 3000mg 8servings = 375mg of table salt per serving 40% of which = 150mg Sodium per serving. Daily sodium is 1500 no more then 2500 so 150/1500 or 1/10 of daily sodium Submitted by:
CREYTABELL

(7/19/13)
report inappropriate
HOLD THE PHONE...these tortillas cannot possibly have 9.7 mg of sodium. The recipe has a teaspoon of salt: 3000mg, and 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder: 1/8 teaspoon is 85 mg. sodium, so you need to correct this for those of us who are concerned with sodium intake. Submitted by:
WWINNN

(6/9/13)
report inappropriate