- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 386.1
- Total Fat: 22.7 g
- Cholesterol: 69.3 mg
- Sodium: 549.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 12.7 g
- Protein: 35.1 g
Asstastic Chicken QuesidillaSubmitted by: SHAYSAG
IntroductionLove these!! Love these!!
Chicken Italian Seasoning
Tomato Olive Oil
Onion Cajun Seasoning
2. Fry in just a little olive oil
3. Add Cajun Seasoning to taste About 2 table spoons
4. Add onion as you cook this
5. While that is cooking Dice 5 plumtomatoes and 1/2 onion
6. To that add italian seasoning, salt, and pepper
7. Lay tortilla add 1/3 Cup of Weight Watchers cheeseto half or the tortilla
8. 1/4 cup diced cooked chiclen on top of that
9. Then add some of the tomato/ onion mixture onto that
10 fold tortilla microwave for 30 seconds to melt cheese
11. Fry in as little olive oil as possible. I bruched the tortilla with olive oil so I didn't need that much.
12. Add salsa if you like. and enjoy.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SHAYSAG.