- Servings Per Recipe: 39
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 112.8
- Total Fat: 5.9 g
- Cholesterol: 34.9 mg
- Sodium: 76.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 1.7 g
Cranberry Citrus Cream Cheese MuffinsSubmitted by: CAPPYGAL
* *Cream Cheese (Great Value) - (1oz/28g), 8 oz (remove)
* Egg, fresh, 4 medium (remove)
* Granulated Sugar, 1 cup (remove)
* Brown Sugar, 0.5 cup, unpacked (remove)
* Baking Powder, 1.5 tsp (remove)
* Salt, 0.5 tsp (remove)
* V8 V.Fusion Light, Peach Mango, 1.5 oz (remove)
* *Flour, white, 1 cup (remove)
* *Wheat flour, white, all-purpose, enriched, calcium-fortified, 1 cup (remove)
* Butter, unsalted, 0.75 cup (remove)
* *Motts unsweetened Applesauce, 2 oz (remove)
* Vanilla extract, imitation, alcohol, 0.33 tbsp (remove)
* Cinnamon, ground, 1 tsp (remove)
* Ginger, ground, 0.5 tsp (remove)
* Pumpkin, canned, without salt, 0.1 cup (remove)
* Cranberries, 2 cup, chopped (remove)
In a separate bowl, sift together flours, baking powder, salt, and spices.
Slowly add flour mixture to wet mixture, mixing just until incorporated. Fold in cranberries and pumpkin.
Pour into mini muffin pan, bake at 250 for 10-15 min until toothpick comes out clean.
Makes 39 mini muffins
Number of Servings: 39
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CAPPYGAL.