2-Bean ChiliSubmitted by: TTFN-JENN
IntroductionGreat way to add Fiber and Protein to your diet! Great way to add Fiber and Protein to your diet!
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 cups Campbell's Low Sodium Tomato Juice
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 tbsp sour cream (1 tbsp per serving)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion (1/4 cup per serving)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar (1/4 cup per serving)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomato (1/4 cup per serving)
- Slice and chop 1 bell pepper, 1 large onion and 1 tomato (number may vary depending on size) to have 1/2 cup bell pepper, 1/2 cup onion and set aside 1 1/2 cups finely chopped onion, and 1 1/2 cups tomato.
- In large skillet cook 1 lb. lean turkey meat; drain.
- To skillet add bell pepper, onion (1/2 cup), chili powder and black pepper. Cook until tender crisp; drain off any fat.
- Add tomato juice and beans. Heat throughly.
- Top each serving with 1/4 cup onion, 1/4 cup cheese and 1/4 cup tomato.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TTFN-JENN.