- Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 86.2
- Total Fat: 4.6 g
- Cholesterol: 2.6 mg
- Sodium: 84.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 2.7 g
no bake diabetic friendly cookiesSubmitted by: REDI2BME
Introductionnote i bought generic grahams as they were lower fat but hershey brand cocoa as it was lower calories so shop brands carfully. I dont work for any company and am not adverttising any product but if it says a product brand they were best health wise. note i bought generic grahams as they were lower fat but hershey brand cocoa as it was lower calories so shop brands carfully. I dont work for any company and am not adverttising any product but if it says a product brand they were best health wise.
Serving size is 2 cookies
Makes 48 servings
1/2 cup Cracker Crumbs, graham, plain low fat
3 cup Oats, rolled, old fashioned
1 1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder hershey brand
1/2 cup fat free milk
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup reduced fat peanut butter
.5 tsp orange zest
.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
6T light cream cheese
2.5T unsweetened dole pineapple juice
1. crush grahams
2. In a large saucepan or pot stir in the splenda, cocoa, milk, and margarine over medium heat until it is dissolved.
3. Bring the mix to a boil - remember you need to "cook" the oatmeal.
4. Remove from heat, and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla until it is well mixed.
5. Blend in the oatmeal and graham crumbs.
6. By teaspoon, drop onto waxed paper. Refrigerate or store in another cool place until firm.
7. frosting which is optional (we made into colored eggs for easter dessert) mix cream cheese, vanilla, zest and juice. add color if you chose and drizzle over mounds of yummy oats! note you may not use all frosting.
Number of Servings: 36
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user REDI2BME.