Cheese fondue lightSubmitted by: BONSAIAMAZONE
IntroductionYummy for a dinner invitation!
nd a lot lighter than the original not only because it is alcohol-free. Yummy for a dinner invitation!
nd a lot lighter than the original not only because it is alcohol-free.
Buttermilk, lowfat, 500 mL
Cream Cheese, Fat Free, 250 grams
Cheddar or Colby Cheese, Low Fat, 200 grams
Parmesan Cheese, grated, 40 grams
1/2 tsp Onion powder
1 garlic clove
- Start stiring in the grated low fat cheese and let it melt while you are stirring
- Add cream cheese, half a teaspoon onion powder and parmesan. Mix well
- Half the garlic clove and rub the interior of the fondue pot with it.
- Pour thick liquid cheese mixture into fondue pot
Dipping suggestions ( not included in calorie count):
cooked cauliflower, broccoli, tomato, pear, grape, pineapple, whole wheat breat pieces, potato, roasted pepper, olives)
- Serves four hungry adults with leftovers
- Use leftovers as pasta sauce
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BONSAIAMAZONE.