Banana Berry PancakesSubmitted by: GRETCHENH66
IntroductionUSDA Recipe USDA Recipe
100 calories of Krusteaz Fat Free Buttermilk Pancake Mix,(1/2 c dry), (0.50 serving)
31 calories of Banana, fresh, (0.25 large (8" to 8-7/8" long))
19 calories of Strawberries, frozen, unsweetened, (0.25 cup, thawed)
13 calories of Strawberries, frozen, unsweetened, (0.25 cup, unthawed)
7 calories of Jams, preserves, jelly, (0.13 tbsp)
2 calories of PAM, (0.25 serving)
0 calories of Water, tap, (0.13 cup (8 fl oz))
• Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
• Stir, then cook for 1 minute more.
• Spoon topping over pancakes.
• Place banana in a medium bowl and mash with a fork.
• Add pancake mix and water; stir until blended.
• Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray over MEDIUM heat.
• Pour ¼ cup batter for each pancake into hot skillet.
• Cook pancakes for about 2 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user GRETCHENH66.