- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 300.5
- Total Fat: 11.8 g
- Cholesterol: 7.4 mg
- Sodium: 448.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.0 g
- Protein: 12.5 g
Broccoli pesto with WW GobbettiSubmitted by: AJCERRA
IntroductionI like it better than traditional basil-pesto! I like it better than traditional basil-pesto!
* *100% Whole Wheat pasta-gobbetti (2oz=1srv), 8 serving (remove)
* Broccoli, frozen, .75 package (10 oz) (remove)
* *Fresh Garlic (1 clove = 3g), 3 gram(s) (remove)
* Parmesan Cheese, grated, .75 cup (remove)
* Hazelnut/Filberts (10 nuts = 14g = 1 serving), 2 serving (remove)
* *Parsley, Fresh, 1 cup (remove)
* Olive Oil, 3 tbsp (remove)
* *Salt, Redmond All Natural Sea Salt, 1 tsp (remove)
Blend the rest of the ingredients together in a blender or food processor. In a large mixing bowl, combine sauce and pasta. Stir until all pasta is completely covered with sauce. Serve with parmesan and chopped hazelnuts as a garnish.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user AJCERRA.