- Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 33.5
- Total Fat: 1.9 g
- Cholesterol: 27.0 mg
- Sodium: 142.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 2.8 g
Miniature Crustless Quiche LorraineSubmitted by: KATHEROS
8 slices bacon, OR
8 Tbsp Hormel bacon bits or pieces (used in calculation)
2 small onion, finely chopped OR
4 Tbsp dried chives (used in calculation)
1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
1/4 tsp salt
2 large or extra large eggs, slightly beaten
1 cup fat free half and half, heated
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp nutmeg
If using fresh bacon and onions:
2. Cook bacon until crisp, but not burnt. Drain and crumble into tiny pieces.
3. Cook the onion in the bacon fat until soft.
4. Divide onion and bacon evenly among the muffin cups.
Skip to #6.
If using bacon bits and dried chives:
5. Put 1 tsp bacon bits/pieces into each muffin cup. Top with 1/2 tsp dried chives.
6. Top each muffin cup with 1 tsp shredded swiss cheese.
7. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl, mix well. Divide evenly among the muffin cups.
8. Bake at 400F for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350F and bake for 5-7 minutes longer.
Serving size: 1 miniature quiche
Number of Servings: 24
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KATHEROS.