Green Chili Frittata
IntroductionThis recipe adds alot of veggies and brown rice for volumn. Use veggies of your choice This recipe adds alot of veggies and brown rice for volumn. Use veggies of your choice
Egg, fresh, 2 large
Low fat cream cheese, 1 tbsp
Broccoli, fresh, .5 cup, chopped
Cauliflower, raw, 1.5 cup
Mushrooms, fresh, .5 cup, pieces or slices
Onions, raw, 2 tbsp chopped
Green Peppers (bell peppers), 0.5 cup, chopped
Jalapeno Peppers, .5 pepper
*Green Chili Peppers, canned, 1 cup
Green Chiles (Whole), 1.13 oz
*Brown Rice, medium grain, .25 cup
Red Ripe Tomatoes, .5 large whole (3" dia)
Parmesan Cheese, grated, 2 tbsp
Olive Oil, 1 1tsp
2. Put Olive Oil in sktllet
3. Add veggies and saute until tender
4. A eggs whipped in a bowl with cream chesse and rice.
5. Add to skillet and stirl until thickened
6. Top with tomato slices and parm cheese
7. Put in a 359 oven for about 15 minutes until set.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JOEANNI.