- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 135.4
- Total Fat: 3.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 45.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g
- Protein: 1.4 g
Pear Blueberry Crisp- Individual PortionSubmitted by: EAGLES17
IntroductionA low calorie dessert to satisfy all of your sweets cravings! Adapted from AllRecipes.com A low calorie dessert to satisfy all of your sweets cravings! Adapted from AllRecipes.com
- 1/2 pear, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 packet Splenda, or another sugar substitute
- 3/4 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tablespoon quick cooking oats
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon cold margarine (I Can't Believe It's Not Butter used to calculate nutrition facts)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degreed Fahrenheit.
2. Place the fruit in a 6-oz. ramekin or custard cup coated with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, Splenda, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, oats and cinnamon; cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle mixture over fruit.
4. Place the mixture into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
5. Serve warm. You can also add a scoop of light ice cream on the side (not included in nutrition calculations)- Yum!
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user EAGLES17.