- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 292.9
- Total Fat: 10.6 g
- Cholesterol: 247.5 mg
- Sodium: 642.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g
- Protein: 21.6 g
Eating For Life - Shrimp ScampiSubmitted by: POWRMOM
4 oz. uncooked whole wheat penne pasta
1 T olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
3 T Butter Buds, divided
3 T white wine (or chicken broth)
1 lemon, halved
3 T reduced-fat Parmesan cheese, grated
2 T fresh parsley, chopped
1. prepare pasta
2. while pasta is cooking, heat olive oil and garlic in a wok or large skillet over medium heat.
3. add shrimp to the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until almost pink (3/4 done), about 2 min.
4. add 1 T Butter Buds and white wine to shrimp; saute about 2 more minutes.
5. place cooked pasta in large mixing bowl and combine with remainder of the Butter Buds and black pepper; mix gently
6. add cooked shrimp to pasta.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user POWRMOM.